¡Bienvenidos! (Welcome) to LAHIDAN
- Latinos and Hispanics in Dietetics and Nutrition (LAHIDAN) is open to all Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics members and friends interested in culture, cuisine, education, research and practice.
- LAHIDAN became a Member Interest Group (MIG) on May 16, 2007, formerly having been an American Dietetic Association networking group.
- LAHIDAN is a professional group that promotes and provides culturally appropriate resources and education. LAHIDAN is comprised of dietetic practitioners of Latino or Hispanic descent, professionals who work with these populations and other professionals interested in enhancing their cultural competency skills and ability to communicate with diverse audiences
- LAHIDAN members have a variety of interests including culture, cuisine, education, research and practice.
- We encourage Registered Dietitians, Dietetic Technicians, Registered, and industry partners that work with Hispanic and Latino clients to join us.